Home > Cursos > CPCEN - Cisco Prime Central
CPCEN - Cisco Prime Central
Calendário de Cisco Prime Central
The Cisco Prime™ Central (CPCEN) version 1.2 instructor-led course offered by Learning Services High-Touch Delivery is a lab-intensive course that introduces you to the Cisco Prime Central management application. Cisco Prime Carrier Management is a portfolio of service provider management offerings supporting integrated lifecycle management of Cisco® architectures and technologies based on a business centric framework. At the heart of Cisco Prime Carrier Management is Cisco Prime Central. Cisco Prime Central is a common management console for all components in the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite. It provides tight integration between the domain managers (Cisco Prime Network and Cisco Prime Optical), the service lifecycle management application (Cisco Prime Provisioning), and the performance monitoring and reporting application (Cisco Prime Performance Manager). Cisco Prime Central enables operators to transparently and efficiently implement the service management lifecycle tasks, namely, design, fulfill, assure, and analyze. The Cisco Prime Central course first introduces the student to the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite with an emphasis on Cisco Prime Central and then instructs the student on how to install, start, and use Cisco Prime Central. Students gain an understanding of the primary components of the Cisco Prime Central architecture; installation; integration of Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite applications; usage of the Cisco Prime Central portal; user management (Cisco Prime Central controls authentication and authorization to all integrated suite applications); and the use of the inventory, customer management, and fault management features.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that you are able to successfully deploy Cisco Prime Central.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand the purpose and deployment of the Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite and the part Cisco Prime Central plays.
• Learn to install, configure, and use Cisco Prime Central.
• Integrate other Cisco Prime Carrier Management suite applications with Cisco Prime Central.
• Network administrators
• System administrators
• System integrators and professional services
• Basic Linux system administrator knowledge
• Basic network management concepts (SNMP, MIBs, and so on)
• TCP/IP network experience
• Module 2: Installation
• Module 3: Startup
• Module 4: Using Cisco Prime Central
• Lab 1: Lab Access
• Lab 2: Installing Cisco Prime Central
• Lab 3: Fault Management Installation
• Lab 4: Suite Application Registration
• Lab 5: Using Cisco Prime Central Portal
• Lab 6: User Account Management
• Lab 7: Inventory
• Lab 8: Customer Management
• Lab 9: Fault Management